Thursday 28 January 2016

What a day!
Started early helping out an ex-racer who seriously kicked someone last week (hospital job, she'll be OK) the owner absolutely knows she missed all the signs and really wants to get this horse right as does the poor injured person. We had a great time bringing out a few skeletons but in only an hour making a huge difference. I always say it takes the most challenging horse to make you start to really look at what is TRUE in your relationship with your horse and this lady has just found that horse. I'm so excited for her because it's such a wonderful journey towards the truth.

Back to the office to answer a million emails from magazine queries (the usual writing yet another article for some far flung magazine) to the member's Social Hub questions through to the Exmoor Pony Festival asking me to get involved this year and onto being asked to present a series of teaching programmes for an international internet based TV channel. Yippee! My Mission Statement of Year 2000 to teach a thousand people who will each go on to teach a thousand people is slowly getting there.

Packed up and sent out all the rosettes for the December course, delayed as we had completely run out of rosettes, this Club just gets bigger and bigger.

Then did my sweep of the internet to see what's going on in the world of Horse Agility. The usual stuff, some good stuff some not so good but hey it's out there... and then this:

An active member of this very Horse Agility Club is setting up a rival Club! I loathe unoriginal people, I have so many ideas I just don't have time to get on with them all but here is someone quite prepared to look mediocre by just copying someone else.

I wonder what the members would think about this?

Well that's my day, off to finish proofreading the thirteen courses due to go out on February 1st, after I've mucked out, groomed the horses and fed round.
Well it's better than being bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment